Number 80

Throw the confetti because this is my 80th blog post and you know exactly what that means.

Nothing.

I've been extremely busy in the design game these days which I can't complain about. It's been a while since the volume of my freelance work has equaled what it does at the moment. God always sees me through.

I'm working on a great project at the moment: a 21-city conference tour entitled, "The Home Owner's Conference." Guest speakers include leading economic forecaster, Harry Dent and celebrated money expert, Loral Langemeir.

I've been brought on to brand the conference logo, website, some film work and additional collateral material. Quite the arduous task but worth the experience.


2 comments:

May 18, 2009 at 6:46 PM Jaime Kent said...

LOVE the brand on this one! Totally sucks me in and want to know more! Great job Gabe!

May 18, 2009 at 7:05 PM Gabe Lopez said...

Thanks my friend. The first installment is actually taking place at the Tampa Convention Center on July 11th I believe. Should be big. And it's free AND the guy behind it is a born-again believer who attends Bayside Community Church (ARC) in Bradenton.