I cave, you cave, we all cave for blogging?

Go ahead and say it. Say, "I told you so." Say that you knew I'd eventually cave. And you were right. I got sick of all the commotion and insider's language taking place before my eyes and I had to join in. My name is Gabe Lopez and I am now a blogger.
The question now is what to write about?
One thing I should add is how I love the duplicity in personality that nearly all bloggers (at least the one's whom I know personally in "real life") exhibit. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mean for this hypothesis to convey a derogatory notion toward all those who pour their hearts into an electronic journal. I've just noticed that most people release all inhibitions when sitting behind safeguard of a 15" (give or take a few inches) glass/LCD monitor. Myself included, typing your thoughts as opposed to penciling in a journal, is just much more precise in that your thoughts are most efficiently spelled out because of the ease of edit.
Al Gore, I applaud your inventive brilliance. (For those of you that missed that, tis better to have something sharp go over your head than right at it - think about that)
As far as my duplicity-theory goes, the role which people occupy in their online-writing versus the nuances of their face-to-face personality and dialogue are often comically different. For instance, by day, the token shy kid sitting at the loner's lounge lunch table might double at night as a debonair Shakespearean keyboard charmer. God bless America - land of the free, home of the weird. See my point here? Anyway, for me, this blog will serve as a much-needed outlet for thoughts, visions, dreams, creativity and whatever else God inspires my little head to produce.
I'm tired now and exhausted from such an immense release of energy in order to bring this blog to life, to your life. Till the next time iBLOG, be blessed and remember...if you want to keep your world clean, put your rubbish in the bin. Goodnight.

0 comments: