Nothing Related 2.0

You guessed it. It's time for another sketch of NOTHING RELATED TM

1. Family is in town. My little bro is spending his spring break at my apartment. Should be fun. Free groceries via my mom. Free business advice via my dad. Free hustling lessons via my 11 year-old sister.

2. I just recently jail-broke my iPhone. That means I unlocked it's yummy apple potential to download apps, ringtones, video backgrounds and alternate layouts all for free - as well as other crazy otherwise unavailable features. Part of me feels like the second I post this, Barack Obama will knock on my door and take it away.

3. I've been wearing the same pair of jeans every day for a little over a week.

4. My dad just bought my mom a concealable revolver. Yeah, a gun. I have a new respect for my mom. Not because she's any cooler or whatever, but because I have to...she's got a gun.

5. Seriously, my sister has only been here 3 hours and she's already trying to gamble for money. Did I mention she's 11?

0 comments: