Nothing Related Sketch.

I'm gonna try something new here. A new format for when I'm juggling way too many thoughts all at once and can't pinpoint what I wanna discuss:

I hereby welcome you to....NOTHING RELATEDTM


1. I'm gonna clean out my car in just a minute. If you know me well enough to understand what that entails, you'd get on your knees and pray for my safety the second you were done reading this.

2. I'm hoping my new song goes well tomorrow. I always have this anxiety feeling when I unveil a piece of my intellect and creative nature to an unsuspecting audience. Then again, my CP family loves me and I love 'em back.

3. I need to brush my teeth.

4. My brain wants to work out; my muscles hate my brain.

5. I'm constantly tormented between all these investments I want to make: Gretch Catalina Mod drum kit, a Canon PowerShot SX1 IS, 50's hollow body Fender telecaster, 6-color t-shirt screen-printer, a robot girlfriend...

That's all for the first installment of NRTM, thank you for reading along, bless your heart.

0 comments: