Time To Breathe

I've taken a bit of a hiatus from my blog this week but I'm slowly returning.

It's not because of laziness or lack of content, it's really just because I've been so overly enveloped in creating that some specific areas of my life, primarily music and art, have lured me away from others.

It's really crazy how many songs and graphic pieces have been born in just this last week. There's nothing I love more than exploring my creativity and confronting inspiration until it yields fruit.

This is undoubtedly God's design and I am thankful.

God I thank you for today. I look forward to tomorrow. I thank you that my life is directed by your divine forethought and not my narrow vision.

Thank you for grace in my life. I'm utterly helpless without it.

Thank you for birthing so many passions and dreams in my heart. It's a circus in there but I know you will see them all to fruition when the time is right.

And thanks for a great family and meaningful friends. I really lack nothing.

Amen.

0 comments: